INFORMATION PURSUANT TO EUROPEAN REGULATION N. 2016/679 (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION - GDPR)
ICAS S.r.l., with registered office in Via Enrico Fermi, 45 - 00044 Frascati (RM), VAT number 11107061001 in the person of the President and legal representative pro tempore Antonio della Corte, C.F. DLLNTN57R04A952A, Data Controller, informs you pursuant to art. 13 and art. 14 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 "GDPR" that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
- Processing methods
The personal data you communicate will be processed by the Data Controller on paper, computer or electronically.
- Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data are processed without your prior express consent in accordance with the provisions of art. 6 lett. paragraph 1 lett. b) of the GDPR for the following purposes:
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 paragraph 1 no. 2) GDPR and precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
- fulfill the pre-contractual and contractual obligations deriving from the execution of the service provided by you/requested;
- fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority;
- exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court.
- Data retention
The personal data provided for the purposes set out above will be kept for the duration of the contract and for 10 years following the end of the contract for accounting and tax purposes, as according to current legislation.
- Access to personal data:
Your data must be made accessible for the above purposes:
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, as designated entities;
- external subjects for accounting, tax and payment management purposes;
- to suppliers, hardware and software assistance technicians, who perform outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller;
- to consultancy companies whose collaboration the owner uses.
- Disclosure of data
Without your express consent pursuant to art. 6 paragraph 1 lett. b) and c) GDPR, the Data Controller may communicate your data for the functions referred to in art. 2 to Supervisory Bodies and Legal Authorities where mandatory by law. Your data will not be disclosed.
- Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will take place on servers located within the European Union. The data will not be transferred outside the European Union. Shall in any event be understood as the Data Controller, if necessary, will obtain the option to move the location of the servers to Italy and/or the European Union and/or non-EU countries. In this case, the Data Controller provides assures you right now that the transfer of data to non-EU countries will take place in accordance with the provisions of the law by establishing, if necessary, agreements that will guarantee an adequate level of protection and/or by adopting the standard contractual clauses established by the European Commission.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2 is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to ensure the correct management of the contractual relationship established.
- Rights of the Data Subject.
In your capacity as Data Subjects you have the rights referred to in art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data that interests you;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) the logic applied in case of treatment organized with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the identification details of the owner, managers and appointed representative pursuant to art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, as managers or agents;
- obtain: a) the offer, the correction or, when interested, the integration of the data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they were processed or processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom data are communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proving impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the right protected.
- object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning an aim of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. Where assigned, you have included the rights referred to in articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to restrictio of processing, right to portability of contractual and raw navigation data, right to object), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
- How to exercise your rights
If you want more information on the processing of your personal data, or exercise the rights referred to in the previous paragraph, you can send a communication to the Data Controller. Before you can provide, or modify any information, you may need to verify your identity and answer some questions.
the above requests can be carried out in the following ways:
- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- registered mail at the address: ICAS S.r.l.– Via Enrico Fermi, 45 – 00044 Frascati (RM) - Italy